Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just Thinking Out Loud



Well I have been milling this Idea in my head for a while now, But really like the radio station KMOJ 89.9 "the Peoples Station", and when I ask peeps about it, usually they don't know about the station. So I was thinking that it would be hella cool to do some posters/ flyers, whatever (this part would involve some interaction with radio station), but I think it could be a good stepping stone into a community that I dont know much about and a just an over all cool possible project.

Let me know what you guys think about this, if you even think it's valid whatever get back to me yo! thanks peace onelove!

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THIS> THEY ARE ASSOCIATED WITH SO MANY THINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea. KMOJ does a lot of good work in the community. Even if you don't get to work with them directly, they are a good introduction to the community. I feel interested, we should talk.

    ReplyDelete