Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Misson Statement

In order to nail down some ideas that everybody can agree with I think it would be a good idea for everybody to post

1. three or so overarching ideas that they gathered from the project

2. suggestions for how to write it

For example:

1. making communities aware of each other, crossing community boundaries, proactive involvement outside the MCAD bubble.

2. maybe everybody could write their own mission statement/manifesto, and we could combine them/edit them in to one next class period

Thanks guys! I think it would be helpful to get a few of these ideas down.

3 comments:

  1. I think Kasia drafted a nice mission statement a few posts down? Would this be the same thing or for a different project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ THE HOMEWORK AND BE PREPARED FOR TOMORROW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I thought what Kasia had put up. and I think that can carry over to all projects that we should be doing for this class right?

    ReplyDelete