Monday, March 8, 2010

Battle Sharks?

The group using Battle Sharks as a temporary (possibly permanent) moniker, is

Lindsey
Eric
Ted
Michael

As we mentioned in class we have a few things in the works.

One of the projects that is in the works is dealing directly with the Minneapolis Police Department.

Project Leader: Michael

Project Status:
Sgt. Jesse Garcia has returned from bike week (he had a blast but the weather wasn't great). I talked with him this morning and he said he was willing to meet with us on Wednesday at 8:30 am (early bird). He had expressed interest in coming to MCAD to meet. I emailed him my contact info and he said he would call me. I am a little unsure of where that leaves us but am planning on having materials prepared to meet with him on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment