Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am a Minnesotan



My project’s test run at the lightrail wasn’t as successful as I planned. Upon entering the lightrail, I initially felt very hesitant to approach people and ask them to fill out the sheets. Luckily I was able to take a few risks and approach three people to participate in the survey. One of the guys I met on the lightrail, named Eric, was especially interested by the intentions of our advanced graphic design class. So far my list of adjectives are:

Reluctant
Happy
Norwegian
Native
Urban
Outdoorsy

Even though I received three filled out sheets, I feel a lot more confident to engage with the public.

If the class is still interested or would like to help out in some way, minor or major, download the jpg of the sheet, print as many as you want, go out into the community and engage with the people, stop by my studio and drop off the filled out surveys, or you can drop them off in my mailbox, #385.

Also, just a side note, a blog will be up and about for I AM A MINNESOTAN.

1 comment:

  1. I still believe you need to create a web-based component to see what the differences are between people-to-people direct contact and people-to-computer indirect contact. What will you now do with this information to meet the 'work' demands of next class?

    ReplyDelete